Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Candice and Peter's Wedding

On Saturday, Peter and Candice got married. It was a wonderful night. Candice looked so beautiful walking across the grass to Peter, I got a little teary. We didn't get a lot of great pictures because a) I'm not the best photographer, and b) we were taping the ceremony and first dance for Peter's relatives back in Wales on another camera.

Cutting the cake:
And now begins another episode of Unintentional Headwear. Jay has a speaker coming out of his head in this one:
And Peter has a bulbous growth on his head here:
I stole this one from Matt, to show our intentional headwear. I got many compliments on my hat, which came to me courtesy of the parents. Jay was also really excited about his, which Peter and Candice gave to him in appreciation for DJing the band's breaks.
This one I stole from Tiffany. I like it because it looks like they are giggling a little. I remember that feeling during our ceremony--laugh, cry, laugh, cry. Theirs was a wonderful ceremony, and you could tell how much they were loved by the looks on everyone's faces.
Congratulations Peter and Candice! We had a wonderful time. Here's to a lifetime of happiness!

2 comments:

Candice said...

You picked some wonderful photos. Thank you for all of your help!

Candice

Mom said...

Everyone looks beautiful, and your hat (and Jay's) look great. Congratulations to Candice and Peter!