Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blog wars

In attempting to emulate my brilliance, both my Dad and my brother have started blogs. Okay, cool. However, now we have an all-out blog war here. First, my friend emails me to let me know that although my blog makes her laugh, my Dad's blog makes her laugh and cry. Alright, so Dad's got a bigger range of emotions than I do.

However, Josh has really upped the ante with his heart-wrenching account of how he sponsors a poor wayward child from Zambia. That is hitting below the belt. How am I supposed to compete with that? This is complicated by the fact that when approached on the street by the Childrens International people, I heartlessly told them that I don't give wantonly give out my credit card information to people on the street, no matter how philanthropic the cause. Yes, I denied a child a future because I was afraid of getting bad credit. I just hope my saintly brother doesn't shun me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Josh may have some nice words, but you have the awesome pictures.