Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Peter and Emily's Birthday

Saturday, Steve and Jessica had a birthday party for Peter, who was turning 4, and Emily, who'd turned 2. Peter loves cars more than any kid I've ever seen, and can wax poetic about the Audi 86 and many other cars (don't ask me what other cars. I can't tell a Mustang from a Porsche. I'm pretty sure I could identify a Delorean, though). I'm not sure who got him the big rig, but that person gets Peter. He didn't really care about any of the other gifts after he opened it. Emily didn't care so much about the actual gifts as much as she cared about ripping open the packaging.
Just to prove that Josh isn't the only weird one in the family, here's Steve:
And Mom, who was reliving her childhood with the ViewMaster, but hilariously, she didn't take it out of the package before doing so.
Peter got a real bike, with real shocks! and a real mud flap! (This one lured him away from the big rig.)

No comments: